AIR POLLUTION IS NEGATIVE THOUGHTS
What surrounds this Earth planet
is air pollution from our negative thoughts
from our ego playing mind games.
Thoughts based from fear and
thoughts of dispair fill the air.
Stop, stop any negative thoughts by being still-
everyone meditate on love for we are ill.
Jesus took on the human form-
he taught teachings above the norm.
Focus on heaven where we are from-
have light come down to the Earth's ground.
All is Life is affected I kid you not-
AIR pollution is from our negative thoughts.
Written by Christina Sunrise on July 12,2012
Suzanna Chevalier's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (AIR POLLUTION IS NEGATIVE THOUGHTS by Suzanna Chevalier )
- Friendship Fade Out, Wilma Horne
- Contradict, Fariza Nur Shabrina
- Common Sense, Fariza Nur Shabrina
- Love's Slow Death, Wilma Horne
- Door to the Mind, Fariza Nur Shabrina
- Traveler, Fariza Nur Shabrina
- Pockets Of Lace, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Not Just You, Fariza Nur Shabrina
- Cry of the Unwanted, Fariza Nur Shabrina
- Beneath the Words, Fariza Nur Shabrina
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
- Heather Burns
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)