AIR POLLUTION IS NEGATIVE THOUGHTS
What surrounds this Earth planet
is air pollution from our negative thoughts
from our ego playing mind games.
Thoughts based from fear and
thoughts of dispair fill the air.
Stop, stop any negative thoughts by being still-
everyone meditate on love for we are ill.
Jesus took on the human form-
he taught teachings above the norm.
Focus on heaven where we are from-
have light come down to the Earth's ground.
All is Life is affected I kid you not-
AIR pollution is from our negative thoughts.
Written by Christina Sunrise on July 12,2012
Suzanna Chevalier's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (AIR POLLUTION IS NEGATIVE THOUGHTS by Suzanna Chevalier )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Duet, John deVries
- Chuh, John deVries
- Blurry, Jose Armando Guzman
- Salome (Rubiyat sonnet), Gert Strydom
- See everything pure, gajanan mishra
- When I hold you tightly against me, Gert Strydom
- the gramophone record, Somanathan Iyer
- the idiot box, Somanathan Iyer
- We can't live, Somanathan Iyer
- Ideals, Somanathan Iyer