Suzanna Chevalier Poems
- Grandma Kay’s 95th Birthday Grandma Kay just turned ninety ...
- Let Your Light Shine Let your light shine out make it big ...
- Dad Is The Best Truck Driver Dad's full name Charles but you ...
- Air Pollution Is Negative Thou... What surrounds this Earth ...
- Gecko Named Curly Tail Looking down on the ground Curly Tail...
- Can There Be A Better Way? Here we are the smartest creatures...
- Being Arrested “Arrest her, we can’t have her doing this ...
Being born on April 18th I am the defender of the underdog. I write poems about the planet like saving the plant kingdom, our oceans, and wildlife. Being 4th generation First Nations of Canada I have an affinity to the Gaia –Mother Earth and her creatures.
Christina Sunrise is one of my alias’s. Christina means follower of Christ. I write about Jesus and his word and life. I wrote a poem ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Suzanna Chevalier
Grandma Kay’s 95th Birthday
Grandma Kay just turned ninety five,
on her birthday in 2009.
In her nursing home her family was there,
Watching her blew out birthday candle without a care.
She was the star of her birthday show,
She blew out a candle that sparkled and glowed.
Friends and family sang along,
to her personalized birthday song.
Her son Russ played the guitar,
this was her best birthday by far.
She unwrapped presents from family and friends,
she was very happy like a child again.
Photo memories are snapped in time,
To remember Kay’s 95th Birthday that ...