Clinging to her flaming teddy.
Her mom and dad sucked into the sky.
skeletons sit in the row across from her.
ear missing, teeth shattered.
head smashed, legs crushed.
adults lied when they tell children.
traveling by airplane is safe.
five year olds and the last thing she hears is
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Airplane Explosion by vincent armone )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- And She Wept Oh So Gently Upon My Shoulder, Tadej Blažic
- Sanctuary Silence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Toll, Adam Latham
- war why war, Jason Callender
- Sleeping Slumber, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Falling, Noradee Castillo
- Listen to the sound, Alex Adeoye
- SATAN'S HORDE, Tom Zart
- To Think It Fine And Dandy, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- More Treasured Moments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak