Clinging to her flaming teddy.
Her mom and dad sucked into the sky.
skeletons sit in the row across from her.
ear missing, teeth shattered.
head smashed, legs crushed.
adults lied when they tell children.
traveling by airplane is safe.
five year olds and the last thing she hears is
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Airplane Explosion by vincent armone )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Rise of the Fallen, Maverick Jones
- your memory is barking in my old blue tr.., Mandolyn Davidson
- i run with an ax, Mandolyn Davidson
- i smile because it makes you look good, Mandolyn Davidson
- Today Is Today, Margaret Moran
- Inclusiveness of Religions-A Ramzan Thou.., Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran
- Nicely salty..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Born Country, Maverick Jones
- Jhoom Jhoom Aa Gaya Basant, Upendra Singh
- NO MORE, Colin Ian Jeffery