Alankar (Decor) -20
Sun Rise Here(Cavatina)
The Cavatina is:
stanzaic, written in any number of quatrains made up of uneven couplets
and finally ending in a declamatory couplet.
metered, alternating iambic pentameter and iambic dimeter lines. The end declamatory couple is iambic pentameter.
rhymed. Rhyme scheme x a x a, x b x b, x c x c, etc. d d. x being unrhymed. The end couplet is rhymed.
Gently gently over the houses here
Ruby Sun dawns
How he gently comes upon secret stairs
Know not our yawns
But the falling blossoms from the trees leer
Smiling morn spawns
As then through the grill and sill gold stenciled
Leafs and blooms the morn, bright we are wakened
Indira Renganathan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Alankar (Decor) -20 by Indira Renganathan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- this poem is about Kohls Cash, Mandolyn ...
- Secrets Hidden By The Side Of The Road, Is It Poetry
- Poetic Flashes, Sandra Feldman
- Lick Of Leak, sallam yassin
- Ode to Arizona on a Hot Summer's Day, Adam M. Snow
- Forgiveness, Tony Ford
- Chaperon, Nassy Fesharaki
- Great Warmth of a Curious Heart, B.. Alexander
- Whereabouts, B.. Alexander
- you're tall enough to ride this ride, Mandolyn ...