Alchemy of Love
Why do you love me?
Is it for my happiness or yours?
If I obstruct you to love me
Will it be turn into hatred?
Do you do something
For me in the hope of return?
If I do not give you any fruit
Or satisfy your desire
Will you not stop doing anything?
All these questions may offend you
And your love
May turned into concealed hatred
The truth is
There is no love
But it is a semblance of love
In fact the love is a form of hatred
It exists within
Is there no way to give birth
Or help to bloom the flower of love?
Love is neither born
Or die, it is there, eternal
The only way is to kill hatred
By plucking the stone of it
From the stream of love
And see your face
In the mirrors of animate and inanimate
Or be the mirrors both of them
Love will start to flow
Abdul Wahab's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Alchemy of Love by Abdul Wahab )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- In Just One Week They Said That You Were.., mary douglas
- Bible Thumpers and Fuzzy Bumpers, Monk E. Biz
- The Greatness of Ascetics(Section 3 of T.., rajendran muthiah
- It came like a storm, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- please don't take her, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Car Lights (Haiku), Jesus James Llorico
- Expression Eruption: Alcohol, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Death please came and take me, tsholofelo phakathi
- The Ph.D. Guide & The Girl Scholar (A Lo.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- And Were You Dreaming In The Licorice Ni.., mary douglas