Alibaba @ 40 Codes
Alibaba @ 40 codes
You must be ATM and credit card holders,
Have to open SIM, secret files and folders;
Can’t work unless pass-words are memorised
Because your most of work is computerised.
Paying bills of water, gas, phone or Electricity
Subscription, fee, levy or tax of an authority,
List where ID, passwords used, never ends here;
Social networks, email IDs too mind has to bear.
Own coding system each agency has evolved,
Alpha, numeric or special character is involved,
For security reason change password fortnightly,
Face consequences if done a mistake slightly.
Numerous ID and codes, one may be using,
Even for the brilliant people it is confusing;
Possible you may not open locks of your dwell
For not remembering keyword or wrongly spell.
From thieves Alibaba got keywords of treasure
Thieves were killed and he had life long pleasure
But his greedy brother forgot the words of key
Locked inside the cave and never could be free.
Alibaba got codeword by chance and innocently,
Now password is stolen and hacked fraudulently.
If thieves get code of bank account or credit card,
May take away your wealth by doing some fraud.
(c) S.D. Tiwari
S.D. TIWARI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Alibaba @ 40 Codes by S.D. TIWARI )
- Somewhere in the Streets of Amsterdam, John Siregar
- God's Kind of Poetry: My Well of Wellness, tolu ogundare
- Locution, location!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Scotland: My Love Renewed, Paul Gerard Reed
- Rosalinda, Edward Kofi Louis
- Losing Your Temper, Edward Kofi Louis
- Testing Memories, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- To Watch My Steps, Edward Kofi Louis
- Must Not Withdraw, Zulfiqar Ali Bhatti
- To blow the scent of flowers of friendsh.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)