Lawrence S. Pertillar
Yet deceptions used,
None the less.
That's what alibis are.
And those who revere alibis,
Pride as if prized...
For their quickness to tell lies.
Treating those who do not,
As losing fools.
And those who seem to be depicted,
More than likely live better lives,
With few or no excuses to make to anyone.
Lawrence S. Pertillar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Alibis by Lawrence S. Pertillar )
- Harvest Moon, Naveed Khalid
- Autumn, Naveed Khalid
- The Heart Of Man, Tony Adah
- A Study, Naveed Khalid
- Maturity, Far Lapenna
- Surrender, Suresh Dogra
- ' [ Why I Still Love You ] ', Ency Bearis
- Choices for the time being, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Who can be blamed?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Hawaii, Dress Appropriately, Margaret Alice Second