Ramsan reminds us of Ram
As HE makes creatures glad,
Men, Women to live unharm
So He gives light and night.
And to Rahim we bow, seek
Naturual Help to Him only.
Ramsan leaves but lives among
All the pious people alike
Reminds all alike are alike:
Lovely, glad or gloomy.
Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (All Alike by Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran )
Did you read them?
- The first time, Cigeng Zhang
- THEY GOT TIRED, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- MY WAYطريقي, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Genes, jeans!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Ticking Over, Yvonne Rautenbach
- In A Confused World, Edward Kofi Louis
- MY WAY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- You need someone, hasmukh amathalal
- Organized team, hasmukh amathalal
- I Am Weird and I Am Happy, Rohit Sapra