Lawrence CH Hiun
All around the tree
As little kids they played,
All the world was fairyland;
Dreams were not delayed.
All around the country
Happiness and peace were made.
All around the world
We learned how life as lived and shared,
Growing up together,
Those who really cared.
All around the house
For further days prepared.
All around the field
They watched their children play.
Families joined together
To celebrate the family day.
All around the neighborhood,
Give a helping hand around and
Loving words to say.
All around the nation,
We sit and proudly gaze,
Older, younger and more peaceful,
Savouring these days.
All around the Universe
Settled in some ways
Settled in infinity.
All around and round
We go round and round
No beginning, or
Lawrence CH Hiun's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (All Around by Lawrence CH Hiun )
- As and when, hasmukh amathalal
- Diamond in a rough, Aftab Alam
- Pollution, Lavanya Pati
- Early union, hasmukh amathalal
- EXTRA FOR BREAKFAST, Terry Collett
- Uninvited - Lincoln Park Zoo, Ima Ryma
- Through the down memory lane., Ruma Chaudhuri
- The Ladyton Spring, Dan Reynolds
- Bhumi, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Time Passes By..., Alvin Jenner
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Jiske Dhun Par Duniya Nache, Kumar Vishwas
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 February 1970-)
Alan W. Jankowski
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)