All around the merri-go-round,
And all around the planet.
Didn't matter which route you took,
You know nature and man did plan it.
It seemed one day, I looked at it,
The merri-go-round going fast.
I wondered looking at it,
How long the whirling would last.
Either way I understood,
The motion round and round,
Of this Earth and merri-go-round,
Whirling all around.
Vera Sidhwa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (All Around by Vera Sidhwa )
- Peace Inside, Spiritwind Wood
- how far can i go on?, fareeha ghafoor
- I came to you, Gert Strydom
- The days that are past, Gert Strydom
- When morning is BEST, Antonio Liao
- clear color, Howard MacDougall
- A festival...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- A Young Boy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- GOD'S COMMAND, Tom Zart
- ages, Howard MacDougall