All fly Free
Love will come,
to each and everyone.
It is meant to be,
that we all fly free.
To be stuck in the dark,
with no light, not even a spark.
This is 'not' meant to be,
go for the light, try to be free.
Go with your feelings,
follow your heart.
Try to spread your wings,
make a new start.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (All fly Free by David Darbyshire )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Parting Wish By Vijay Vishal, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I Fly, I Fly, I Fly Higher and Higher~~~, Monk E. Biz
- 68th Independence Day of India (15th Aug.., Dr John Celes
- At Victoria Memorial, Calcutta, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Missing You, Lilly Emery
- You Just Think She Is Your Sister Too, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Robots In Love, Bijay Kant Dubey
- George Crowley Bush, Richard Thripp
- Tragic Dream, Electric Lady
- Fading Away, Tara Stano