All fly Free
Love will come,
to each and everyone.
It is meant to be,
that we all fly free.
To be stuck in the dark,
with no light, not even a spark.
This is 'not' meant to be,
go for the light, try to be free.
Go with your feelings,
follow your heart.
Try to spread your wings,
make a new start.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (All fly Free by David Darbyshire )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Gods Strong Hold, Lilly Emery
- Softball Game, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Maharshi Aurobido's The Life Divine, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Casting A Lure, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Flagflap, Saiom Shriver
- Ants, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Shadow Play, Saiom Shriver
- essay 1, gordon nosworthy
- Grasping Sunlight, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Love Unrequited, Saiom Shriver