All I want this Christmas
I don't care about jewels,
I don't care about movies,
or cups or cd's.
All I want this Christmas,
is to look in your eyes,
clear and blue,
and truly believing
It's only you.
I don't expect
anything in return.
It's not about being selfless,
or anything like that,
I just want that feeling once more,
like I've felt before,
that you want me,
like I want you.
That's all I want
and I hope
it will come true.
Iselin Steinsto's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (All I want this Christmas by Iselin Steinsto )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Poem of the Day
- Open the floodgate.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- A Dream Of Death,, Luo Zhihai
- Feeling Your Spirit, Michael P. McParland
- Word, Birgitta Heikka
- Ganjaraja And His Associates/Ganjaraja W.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Royal Presidio Chapel, Monterey California, Steven Federle
- the apple of my I, Prophmatt . . .
- And Then There Was Love, Sandra Feldman
- Sigh, Erwick Brandon
- Marwari Businessman Father-in-law Want I.., Bijay Kant Dubey