All Is Love
This is what you asked for and this is what you will receive.
The love of Self.
The Love of God.
The love of others.
All are the same.
All manifestations from the same Source.
Balanced and shared by all in the continuum.
It is Love that fuels the fire of the human heart.
It is love that creates your reality.
It is Love that functions and rules over all.
It is Love and only Love that is the beiginning and the end.
The Alpha and the Omega and all inbetween.
Love is Enough.
To love is enough.
For to love, one must connect to one's heart center.
Once connected, one is then connected to one's Self as well as the Self of all others.
One feels their joy as well as their pain.
One lives in the Now.
One creates in the Now.
The Now is the true Alpha and Omega.
The true beginning and end and all inbetween.
All flows within to the without and completes all cycles.
All is All There Is.
And All There Is is Love.
Michael Hopkins's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (All Is Love by Michael Hopkins )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- Forgotten of the Foot, Anne Stevenson
- तेरे हाथों की मेहदी... ere hathonki, hasmukh amathalal
- Captive Without Bars, Anuradha Bhattacharyya
- False Flowers, Anne Stevenson
- Birth is a bubble burst with death., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Not love alone, hasmukh amathalal
- The friends, gajanan mishra
- Elegy: In Coherent Light, Anne Stevenson
- Elegy, Anne Stevenson
- I feel her, hasmukh amathalal