All Of Us Sleep
I moved from left to right,
To wake up I got angry;
In the deception was a cure,
Sleep had persisted for long now.
My butchered hair seemed hairy,
Like the whole innocent man,
I was brimming with dreams.
The sprawling mass of pipes
Inside my dreamscape was phenomenal.
It led to trepidation and worse failures,
Like the sharp sound of gunfire.
My mind from the war became ill,
Losing my touch so scarily.
I have now lost all sleep.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (All Of Us Sleep by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Heat, Evageline Echo
- Do what is fair, gajanan mishra
- Be aware of rules, gajanan mishra
- Sand, Joey Jones
- Variations, Kewayne Wadley
- T, Vinaya Joseph
- माँ गंगा Maan Ganga (Hindi), S.D. TIWARI
- Blessings, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- A Happy Poet, REALLY?, Sandra Feldman
- Each Day I Live a Life and Die!, Monk E. Biz