ALL THE DAYS OF MY LIFE
ALL THE DAYS OF MY LIFE...
Sand dunes and sad tunes..adieus and 'I love you's..
Hold me and I'll hold you..let's cling to each other with no clue..
Dirges dedicated to our solo selves tickle the sheaths of my brain cells..
Scourges of singular honours devoured by clasped fingers..not one, but two..
That sea of pure spotless white swept you gracefully unto the shores of the future we saw...
The carats of a gleaming sweet bondage set us on our way..
Hold my hand and hold it tight, for I cannot walk alone..
Together we will live in that pool of endless fields..
Plodding along the plateaus, peaks and valleys alike..
Our music will be a unision of our pulmonary thuds..
We will swing to the melodies till our days are no more days...
delalorm fiaka's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (ALL THE DAYS OF MY LIFE by delalorm fiaka )
- food walk, lee fones
- The Now., RAJ VIKRAM
- The technique of survival., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- A Gift Logic Can't Buy, Donal Mahoney
- Rain-A Mirror, RAJ VIKRAM
- My Hero, Electric Lady
- A Drive, Kai Wendland
- a heart full of love..., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- Poppy Flower, Zubair Ali
- Remembrance., RAJ VIKRAM
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)