All the Placid Places
All the placid places of which we are fond,
From a beach house by the shore or Walden's pond.
From a mountain retreat or near a waterfall we find,
these placid places can even be found in our mind.
From the rockies of Canada to an Island beach;
All these placid places are still in reach.
When life gets chaotic with all the dreams we chase,
Take an occasional journey to visit a placid place.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (All the Placid Places by Saint Eule )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I Know, Lyn Paul
- Those Who Know, Monk E. Biz
- peaches on the side, Mandolyn ...
- i could have made s'mores, Mandolyn ...
- Song: State of Fear, Dave SmithWhite
- there's an element in the room, Mandolyn ...
- Goodbye 2014, Michael McParland
- Holding Moments In Cupped Hands, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Beauty, Brianna Kimball
- Seminars, Mark Heathcote