All Work Together
All work together the sight
The visible form and the reflected image
And I see You, O my dear
Here You are in the sky self manifested.
You are separate from all that I know
And it is the Truth it is my love
You are the cause, my dear of all my love
It is the illumination of Your own
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (All Work Together by gajanan mishra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- I Am Human, Marites C. Cayetano
- Is Isolation, Rohit Sapra
- I wouldn't ask more, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Let It Be Fatal, Deanna Lee
- A Blue Christmas Tree, Heather Burns
- Mother, and mother, gajanan mishra
- Father To A Daughter, louis rams
- James Foley, Hardik Vaidya
- Cowards, Hardik Vaidya
- Ye duniya jiski hai wohi sambhale- Ghazal, Talab ...