Ocean are blue
it reflects the skies.
That's why the water is clean.
It can purify a person,
when you bathe the moment
you feel the breeze that touches your skin.
But I was thinking how come I almost die?
just because of that water
On that ocean, the blue in the sight of me
Blue color is the reflections of the skies,
Why I end up almost death?
No trauma I mean.
I was just thinking maybe heaven is calling me to get there.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Almost by Didith Marcelo )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Tristesse, Eric Dubois
- Nous descendons des escaliers fragiles, Eric Dubois
- She loves me the way I am, Dr.Rajendra Tela,Nirantar
- clay pigeon shooters (30 sec ditty), lee fones
- Le silence nappe le jour, Eric Dubois
- Ideal stalwart, hasmukh amathalal
- Le poème a toujours besoin d'écho, Eric Dubois
- Le passé est un doux reproche, Eric Dubois
- La vie est open source, Eric Dubois
- Children, Lawerence Mize, Sr.