Alone always in darkness,
this feeling of despair,
everything is so lifeless,
too much pain to share.
Alone I stand in this open space,
the cold air on my flesh,
there is no happy ending in this case,
death would be the best.
Alone I suffer, alone I stand
the blade still in my shivering hand,
alone I weep, alone I bleed
Alone I die, no help to plead.
Alone no more now that I am freed.
Paula Lubbe's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Alone by Paula Lubbe )
- 'We Live in Times of Deep Regrets', Elizabeth Padillo Olesen
- This is my life, this is only mine,, Aftab Alam
- The African Spirit, Gbolagade Taiwo
- For ones who Mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Just When You Dont Know What To Say, Say.., OLUMIDE FAMILUSI
- This was the day when i died, surendra jakhar
- Postman, Naveed Khalid
- Nightmare, Naveed Khalid
- Snowdon, Naveed Khalid
- Right is Right, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan