as i sit and think to myself am i alone?
i wonder in the darkest of nights am i alone?
trying to block out everthing
but that question
then i think to myself you
are never alone even though
you may sut here alone in the dark and no one
may be with you physically you are
never alone for god is always with you
'for he will never let you part for you are always on his
heart' qouted michael jackson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (alone by jasmine landor )
- My address, gajanan mishra
- With dogs and rats, Aftab Alam
- If I Were A Child, Randy McClave
- Who wilt Preach?, Sir Toby
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.43, Robert Graber
- A Balance Of Opinion, Richard Provencher
- Till you come, micheal john
- The Thing Betwixt The Ears, Buxton Shippy
- Going To Heaven, Tony Adah
- Your Party, Dog goD 8Hate