Alone in thought,
she sits and ponders.
Where are my friends?
Her mind wonders.
Are they upset,
as she offended?
Her mood is melancholy,
her senses upended.
Betrayed and bitter,
she sits in gloom.
She stays alone,
she haunts her room.
If they knew the hurt,
the grief they made, the pain they wrought.
They'd feel vexed, ashamed.
her forgiveness it would be sought.
So if my verses should touch your soul,
if these words can make amends.
know my message is sincere,
can we still be friends?
Jojoba Mansell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Alone by Jojoba Mansell )
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
William Ernest Henley
(1849 - 1902)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Inspiration, Henry David Thoreau
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
Poem of the Day
- The worst is not the best anytime, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Tale Of Snow White And The Seven Dwa.., Muhammad Farhan Ahmed
- My Mommy's Apple Pie!, santhosh kumar
- Flying out, maryline vautravers
- From God to God, Prof Niamat Ali Murtazai
- Conscienceless, hafiz qasim
- Al Contorno L Ser Humano, Zoila T. Flores
- Pernickety, hafiz qasim
- Turning In, Michael P. McParland
- True Love 3, Michael P. McParland