Alpha Woman Marries Beta Man.
Strong and successful people are Alphas.
The next to them are the people, Betas.
The Alphas are ambitious and selfish.
The Betas are content and considerate.
Doors to progress are open to women.
Alphas and Betas of female are on rise.
Male Alphas are unsuccessful hunters.
Women no longer partner male
Beta men are in demand to woman.
She wants a partner not to cling to
But to get support, nor a hinderer
But a helper in her success and joy.
Alphas marrying each other often
Ends in clashes or in unhappiness.
Alpha and Beta combinations work.
Conquering woman is the event of past.
Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Alpha Woman Marries Beta Man. by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar. )
- Raymond J Wright
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(3 February 1874 – 27 July 1946)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(21 May 1688 – 30 May 1744)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- There is another sky, Emily Dickinson
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Chivalrous Me, Jara Son of Ahaz
- Love, love and love, hasmukh amathalal
- Money, Hanh Chau
- 'Daydream's Lunacy', Katherine York
- Poet, Hanh Chau
- Goodnight Kiss 2, Michael P. McParland
- The New Me, Joshua Hillard
- My Dreams, Joshua Hillard
- the passage of thyme, delilah contrapunctal.... ye ..
- The death of all things, Nero CaroZiv