When you need a shoulder to cry on,
Remember that I have a warm embrace,
Ready to offer comfort.
When you think I'm being too tough,
Remember that which does not kill you
Will only make you stronger.
When you need a friend to listen,
Remember that I am here for you,
When you doubt me,
Remember that I once knelt at your feet,
Washing them in service to you.
When you lose faith in yourself,
Remember that I never did,
Nor ever will.
Leah Wells's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Always by Leah Wells )
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
- A Case Of Murder, Vernon Scannell
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(9 November 1928 – 4 October 1974)