When you need a shoulder to cry on,
Remember that I have a warm embrace,
Ready to offer comfort.
When you think I'm being too tough,
Remember that which does not kill you
Will only make you stronger.
When you need a friend to listen,
Remember that I am here for you,
When you doubt me,
Remember that I once knelt at your feet,
Washing them in service to you.
When you lose faith in yourself,
Remember that I never did,
Nor ever will.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Always by Leah Wells )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If, Rudyard Kipling
Poem of the Day
- No Answers To Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Angelwalk 2, Mr. Spock
- The Bridge of New York's Beauty..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Hiking Limerick, Mr. Spock
- Christmas Tree, Mr. Spock
- The Star, The Wish, The Coming..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Christmas Star, Mr. Spock
- From Drunk Pete Diary, Adeosun Olamide
- folding my hands, Mandolyn ...
- we never try to smile, Prophmatt . . .