Always stay together
Falling in love is easy.
Staying in love is hard.
Together, we've learned things
to help us stay together.
We've learned about playfulness.
We've learned more about humor
and how to laugh together.
We've learned and understood more
about another's needs and articulate our own.
We've found out that we each wanted
to be a part of a vital, growing force called 'US'
And everyday i learn that I LOVE YOU MORE!
Patrice James's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Always stay together by Patrice James )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- He is a Soldier, yashassvi periwal
- Our Awesome God, Dr John Celes
- Sonnet: Trust in God, Dr John Celes
- Cabaret Dancer, Bijay Kant Dubey
- You Made That Child, Ronell Warren Alman
- I'd rather be, Monica Lanier
- An Art By Heart, Rasel Khan
- Fighting on..., David Lessard
- Simile, Monica Lanier
- Mental Evasions, Monica Lanier