Jonathan Goldman a.k.a JGthepoet
'Am I Unique? '
Am I Unique or Special or What?
That all my Poems that I down do jot,
Are never amended, revoked or changed.
Or the lines moved or words re-arranged.
Perhaps it's because the words aren't mine,
But are from a source more Divine,
From HE who rules and made this World,
And WHO with me in verse does daily converse.
Fellow Poets often tell me regular-ly,
Of how their Poems will soon finished be,
How they'll change the words, the rhymes and more,
But hope their subjects will not their Readers bore.
Long Epics take some time to write,
As rhymes and scans are not at first right,
To get their meaning across to me,
Takes concentration, effort and time from thee.
My evening passes, it'll soon be night,
As the final verse of this poem is in sight,
But when later I lay me down to sleep,
More words will appear for poems to complete.
Copyright (c) Jonathan Goldman [JGthepoet] - 20 October 2005
Jonathan Goldman a.k.a JGthepoet's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('Am I Unique? ' by Jonathan Goldman a.k.a JGthepoet )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- An Old Inn By The Sea, Odell Shepard
- WeltMeisterSchaft (poem is in English!), Stephen Wylie
- Drunken Magistrate, Ravindra Kumar
- FOR A DESIRABLE WORLD, Satish Verma
- A Love Mathematics, Ebi Robert
- Ne emer tee drejtesise, skender iljaz braka
- Ask me, Igor Adashkevich
- Lengu i limonit, skender iljaz braka
- Larguar si djali prangprishes, skender iljaz braka
- Lagja ime e vjeter, skender iljaz braka