Am I Wrong?
I ran into an old friend yesterday
He said, he'd just gotten out of jail
I looked at him as somewhat of a failure
But then I thought life wouldn't be life
Without those who fail
Ray Hansell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Am I Wrong? by Ray Hansell )
Did you read them?
- The Loving Couple, Ronell Warren Alman
- Could he be right?, Von Kimball Barney
- You Are My Strength, greg paul
- Winters Coming, michael hagwood
- Whats Wrong With Me, jasmine paul
- Empty Skies, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- wholesome girl, Brit Thompson
- An Indian English Poet, His Father Was N.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- On The Way Down, Shalom Freedman
- Beyond Beautiful, greg paul