I'm sorry that I hurt you
I'm sorry that I care
I'm sorry that I want to
No matter what be there.
I'm sorry for not being perfect,
I'm sorry that I'm a disappointment,
I'm sorry I'm not always honest.
I'm sorry that you hate me
I'm sorry that I lied
I'm sorry that you now see
How much that I have cried.
I'm sorry I'm not good enough,
I'm sorry I let you down,
I'm sorry for my tears,
And I'm sorry for my fears.
I'm sorry that I'm human,
And I'm sorry that I care,
I'm sorry for not making you laugh.
I'm sorry for being hardheaded
I'm sorry for never listening
I'm sorry that I'm like her, I’m trying very hard to change it.
I'm sorry for being protective,
And I'm sorry for being cautious.
I'm sorry for forgetting things, and asking stupid questions.
I'm sorry that I dropped out of school,
And I'm sorry I'm not smart.
I'm sorry that I make you say “were done, it’s to hard”
I'm sorry that I never cheated while we were apart,
I'm sorry that I live for you and could never live without
I'm sorry for the mistakes I made, and that they broke your heart.
I'm sorry and I would be glad to do all that I can.
I want to make you love me
like you did once before
I want to make your heart see
what mine is living for
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (AM SORRY by chidiebere franklin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- See if I care, Mark Heathcote
- Wishes Granted, Bill Cantrell
- Killer instinct mind, Mark Heathcote
- Book Condition: (Fairest of the) Fair, mary douglas
- It's The Fairy Queen Out Of Sight In Pal.., mary douglas
- *VII*- To Love, Leslie Guylee Cron
- Every Man Remembered!, Denis Martindale
- White Frosted Cake Viewed At Ages 6 and 7, mary douglas
- Imprimatura, mary douglas
- What Catfish Is For - Meditation In Caro.., Warren Falcon