I'm sorry that I hurt you
I'm sorry that I care
I'm sorry that I want to
No matter what be there.
I'm sorry for not being perfect,
I'm sorry that I'm a disappointment,
I'm sorry I'm not always honest.
I'm sorry that you hate me
I'm sorry that I lied
I'm sorry that you now see
How much that I have cried.
I'm sorry I'm not good enough,
I'm sorry I let you down,
I'm sorry for my tears,
And I'm sorry for my fears.
I'm sorry that I'm human,
And I'm sorry that I care,
I'm sorry for not making you laugh.
I'm sorry for being hardheaded
I'm sorry for never listening
I'm sorry that I'm like her, I’m trying very hard to change it.
I'm sorry for being protective,
And I'm sorry for being cautious.
I'm sorry for forgetting things, and asking stupid questions.
I'm sorry that I dropped out of school,
And I'm sorry I'm not smart.
I'm sorry that I make you say “were done, it’s to hard”
I'm sorry that I never cheated while we were apart,
I'm sorry that I live for you and could never live without
I'm sorry for the mistakes I made, and that they broke your heart.
I'm sorry and I would be glad to do all that I can.
I want to make you love me
like you did once before
I want to make your heart see
what mine is living for
chidiebere franklin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (AM SORRY by chidiebere franklin )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Homage To The Freedom Fighters Of India, Raja Basu
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
Poem of the Day
- Peace#01, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- hav em kill - BIG Chief di$bEliEf, sEaN nOrTh
- We Ate Beans., Tony Adah
- Letting Go, favour ugwumba
- Paw, saw, raw, law!, Edward Kofi Louis
- नोँखौ मोजां मोन्नायल' नङा, Ronjoy Brahma
- - Μαέστρος, Giorgio A. V.
- Μαέστρος, Giorgio A. V.
- Culprits!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Beautiful Woman II, Edward Kofi Louis