John W. McEwers
Ambulance in Aisle Four!
It's where they sell canned foods in the grocery store!
There's been an accident!
A terrible fall!
Somebody, we need an ambulance,
Somebody make the call!
A man there has fallen,
his eyes have rolled back,
Just before he went down,
He said, 'It's a heart attack! '
I'm not sure how he knew,
Had he had one before?
In his cart were canned olives,
Canned ham, and no more.
John W. McEwers's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ambulance in Aisle Four! by John W. McEwers )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Guardian Angel, Jen Toner
- Mother's Day, Jen Toner
- You Mean The World To Me, Jen Toner
- When I Thought I Couldn't Love You Anymore, Jen Toner
- Missing You Both, Jen Toner
- Dolled Up, Lamont Palmer
- Beloved, Mouse or Mickey Mouse, Sandra Feldman
- When Destiny Called Out, Danusha Marie
- Bruised My Soul, Lilly Emery
- aliens different to my norm, lee fones