An Authentically Aware Altruist Adorns AP As Author Artist Always A-Musing And Anathema All Argument
Wishing wonders wander-Swannee signs
As author artist always aired a-musing
Never nasty. Nature nourishing
Dreams dainty, diction dense, distinct, designs
Awareness, authenticity aligns.
Linking laughter light leal lady lending
Endless enjoyment, efforts ever spending
As altruist adorns AP assigns
Breathless beauty, bounty bears, beshines.
Rhyme reel rhythmic talent rendering,
Anathema all argument appending.
Yawning years yet youthful yin-yang's signs,
Turns to thread trust, truth, then tenderness.
ONly ONe ONline ONeiric ONerousless...
Jonathan ROBIN's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (An Authentically Aware Altruist Adorns AP As Author Artist Always A-Musing And Anathema All Argument by Jonathan ROBIN )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- do you love this?, Mandolyn Davidson
- Verbal Abuse Of Controlling People, Lilly Emery
- Into the rain, Tom Squires
- Come, Come... ~~~Rumi, LUVinThe NOW
- missing the exit, Mandolyn Davidson
- Retirement, Ruth Walters
- Abs to Heart, Lonnie Hicks
- Better New Days, Rinji Kwarkas
- When KKK is Gay, Jack Abootydallah
- Oak Tree where The Black Birds Sleep, Lilly Emery