An Autumn In November
Looks like a crying dame.
Afraid to lose her temper
She is in the oldest game.
A modest dress she wears,
She loves the melodrama,
She wants to see who cares
And stays in the nirvana.
She cries because of feelings,
She sadly looks around,
She hides her every evenings,
The sorrow she has found.
Angry with her reflection,
She rarely looks at puddles.
But with some intoxication
In crazy dance she cuddles.
An autumn in November
Looks like a crying dame,
She’s trying to remember
Her Adam and her shame.
With the soul of a hidden Eve
She feels the coming passion.
Being so much real and naïve
She waits for the compassion.
Larisa Rzhepishevska's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
The 2nd of November,2013
Comments about this poem (An Autumn In November by Larisa Rzhepishevska )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Federico García Lorca
(5 June 1898 – 19 August 1936)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- A Song Of Despair, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- Reading and writing, gajanan mishra
- Rasheeda, Matthias Pantaleon
- Sit and think, hasmukh amathalal
- Katleho, Matthias Pantaleon
- Right place any time, hasmukh amathalal
- Kleine jongen, Madrason writer
- The Creche of Greccio, Luc Leclaire
- Christmas, Luc Leclaire
- Jesus Christ on The Cross, Tushar Ray
- S a c r e d..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR