An Autumn In November
Looks like a crying dame.
Afraid to lose her temper
She is in the oldest game.
A modest dress she wears,
She loves the melodrama,
She wants to see who cares
And stays in the nirvana.
She cries because of feelings,
She sadly looks around,
She hides her every evenings,
The sorrow she has found.
Angry with her reflection,
She rarely looks at puddles.
But with some intoxication
In crazy dance she cuddles.
An autumn in November
Looks like a crying dame,
She’s trying to remember
Her Adam and her shame.
With the soul of a hidden Eve
She feels the coming passion.
Being so much real and naïve
She waits for the compassion.
Larisa Rzhepishevska's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
The 2nd of November,2013
Comments about this poem (An Autumn In November by Larisa Rzhepishevska )
- S. Truett Cathy - In Memory, Bill Grace
- A pair of eyes, Cigeng Zhang
- Dying In The Truth, Dexsta Ray
- The Purple Ant, Bhargabi Dei Mahakul
- Just For Me, Elia Michael
- A Sad Bird, Rohit Sapra
- we are a perfect promenade, Mandolyn ...
- When Love Opened The Door, Lora Colon
- Bounty of giving, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.50, Monk E. Biz
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- As Soon as Fred Gets Out of Bed, Jack Prelutsky
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)