I Am A Woman
I am a woman up to the tips of my hair.
I am a woman by spirit and nature.
As no one I have got an innate flair.
As no one I need a daily rapture.
I can make an elephant out of a fly,
My ‘yes’ a man can never deny.
I do not burn in the fire,
In the water I do not sink,
I know exactly who is a liar,
And know what a man think.
Of cause I can stop even a train.
And to stop a horse is not the main.
I am a woman and a man doesn’t realize
How can I wear shoes of not my size.
I can do anything to get a chocolate
Or a beautiful with emeralds bracelet.
When autumn comes I want spring,
In winter I want summer to ding.
I won’t give you any good reason
Why my mood depends on a season.
Out of the blue I’ll arrange drama
Picking the colorful makeup gamma.
But anyway, I am miracle of miracles,
My inner world always sparkles.
I am a woman! I am like a sip of wine.
With the name of God I shine.
I am a woman! But my God is a Man.
For Him I will do anything I can.
Larisa Rzhepishevska's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
The 16th of March,2013
Comments about this poem (I Am A Woman by Larisa Rzhepishevska )
- Invisible, Kimberly Joyce Roguis
- Separating Sorrow, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Subsequent Melody, Kimberly Joyce Roguis
- The Catalyst, Kimberly Joyce Roguis
- To Miss You, Kimberly Joyce Roguis
- Anderson, Kimberly Joyce Roguis
- Southward Bound, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Breathless Messages, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- 1969, Angela K Brown
- Immortal Men, Kimberly Joyce Roguis
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)