An enemy or a friend..
When I fight for my rights,
I call myself as a patriot,
When you fight for your rights,
I call you as a terrorist.
When I kill thousands,
With the push of a button,
Traveling in the ported armors,
I am on a mission with full protective gear.
When you are the weapon,
You have nothing but irritation,
On the system that annihilates and refuses,
You are a terror, sacrificing your breath.
Our beliefs separate us,
For me to be the police,
And you to be the thief,
Let us play hide and seek.
This game will never end,
The weapon factories will starve,
We need the battle ground,
The ethnic groups are in clash.
Let us have the round table conference,
Where I shall speak what you think,
Georges wanted the head counts,
Clinton sought the peace and entertainment,
The share holders have waited for the interest,
The war between us will never cease to end,
Previously it was the land, now it is the fuel,
In future we don’t know what we need,
But I know the war between us will not end.
veeraiyah subbulakshmi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (An enemy or a friend.. by veeraiyah subbulakshmi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Love Your Neighbor, Roxanne Dubarry
- Hidden Voice, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Francine, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- The face of a young woman in pink, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Segundas/Sobre reudas, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Snail Talk for Rosemary, Daniel Brick
- Dear Greg, Roxanne Dubarry
- Rosy flower, hasmukh amathalal
- Ideas, gajanan mishra
- Clad in Stars, Steven Rhoads