hajara abdul khader
An Epitaph for MJ
The world has lost a king.
Music is in chaos; it bewails his loss,
The one whose life was music.
All danced to his tune;
Now he lies low,
6 feet down,
Waiting for His Grace.
We pray for him,
The one whose music was prayer,
'Heal the world
Make it a better place
For you and for me
And the entire human race'.
Let us pray in unison for this great soul
Whose food was music
And music alone...
'If music be the food of love, play on....'
No music reigned above him,
But it sprang from his soul,
Whose spirit was music.
The charm of music lies within,
And from therein comes his voice.
He reigned like a fresh bloom
In the garden of music.
He’s gone from earth,
But not from our hearts...
He stays behind,
For coming generations...
There’s no end for MJ...
hajara abdul khader's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (An Epitaph for MJ by hajara abdul khader )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- My Love, engeli montalla
- two punk rockers, lee fones
- That Terrible Motel Room, Jose Armando Guzman
- Green and Grey, Jose Armando Guzman
- HAD WE......................, WE WOULD H.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Purple Blossom, Ruth Walters
- The Woman, mark wilkinson
- Eating the Human Flesh, Genevieve Pilat
- Wonders of Being Pretty, Genevieve Pilat
- I LOVE YOUR LIPS, Yoseph Lupu