Lawrence S. Pertillar
An Experience To Remember
One's feeling of an experience to remember,
Is difficult to share to have it kept cemented.
With attempts to comment or mention it,
Amongst those not there to know what it meant.
Nor should it make a difference,
If no one had expressed with intent an interest.
And the ones not there aware of it to experience,
Should not become offended with it done to do...
When one's experience is revealed and meaningful too,
To have had those in the past perceive...
A benefit received that had not been mentioned by one,
Would not have been believed if it was!
Lawrence S. Pertillar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (An Experience To Remember by Lawrence S. Pertillar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Soul Near Her Bright Alcove Strayed, mary douglas
- Lifetime Ideas, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- new, Alvinzor Flores
- Potential Enemy, Tony Adah
- Egun gun, Le Masquerade, Birgitta Heikka
- Give Up the Black, Steven Rhoads
- In Sickness, Elizabeth Shield
- Selective basis, hasmukh amathalal
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -38, Ronjoy Brahma
- white paper, binod bastola