An Ode to Bond
It all began with a car chase
zooming around all over the place.
Then with the girl jumped into the boat
all others sank but they kept afloat.
Into the plane they both then went.
Got shot down but survived the descent.
Lots of fights and so action packed
much more of fiction than of fact.
Good entertainment it was fun
and as usual the lovely girl was won.
I left with the lovely girl at my side
and returned back home so full of pride.
'He was a great Bond', She said to me
'and I rate him in the topmost three.'
I said 'Dear, on that scale where am I.'
'You're off the scale was her reply.'
Upon hearing this I felt really great.
Then realised that she did not indicate
exactly where upon that scale she meant.
On the top or bottom of the gradient!
Yor Nella's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (An Ode to Bond by Yor Nella )
- Splendour, Robin Skyrde
- Am An African, Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- Invisible Walls, S. I. Rednow
- COPLA 108 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- FALLING FEATHER, shannon strauss
- I Found Favor In A Lake, mohamed Alpha Ba
- A Direful Day, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Black Reign, Singleton M. Tate
- I Will Keep On Praying, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.18, Monk E. Biz