Anana, Diving Diva - Lincoln Park Zoo
I'm training for the Olympics.
Nobody takes a dive like me.
Just a couple of artful kicks,
And I am airborne destiny.
Ev'ry dive is a grrfect score,
A shooin for gold medalist,
Cheered on by all my fans galore,
As my bod does each turn and twist.
Cannonballing is not my style.
I like my paws spread out wide all,
And hit that pool, a pretty pile.
I call it my polar bear ball.
A big splash at Lincoln Park Zoo.
I am Anana - dipsy do.
Ima Ryma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Anana, Diving Diva - Lincoln Park Zoo by Ima Ryma )
- Sealed, Valerie Dohren
- Enamored Love, Lilly Emery
- The Futility Of Illusions, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Tour of Autumn, Cathy Hodgson
- The ache, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Ein schmaler Streifen kahler Klippen, Wolfgang Steinmann
- We've Got to Tear These Fences Down Yeah!, David Clinch
- It's My Home, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- In the Sun's Falsetto, Kewayne Wadley
- A Poem, David Clinch
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Identity, Cyrus Diaz
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Human Abstract, William Blake
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Udiah (witness to Yah)