Anana the Star - Lincoln Park Zoo
Ah - look at my adoring fans.
Come here to the Lincoln Park Zoo.
Folks don't have long attention spans,
But I thrill 'em - that's what I do.
Anana, the polar bear star,
With my own reality show.
All of the days of each year are
My dazzling showtimes - doncha know!
When I'm on stage, all eyes are on
My ev'ry movement, land or pool.
Humans to me are ever drawn,
Because I am just so dang cool!
It is demanding, yes it is.
But what the heck, it's all show biz.
Ima Ryma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Anana the Star - Lincoln Park Zoo by Ima Ryma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- No Such Thing as Safe Sex, A.j. Binash
- i wonder what it smells like in your head, Mandolyn Davidson
- Hager Twin Jim & LEG-SHAVING MANIACS, Richard Thripp
- my pen bleedeth out for you, Mandolyn Davidson
- 'Leta', Quenten McClellan
- My Anguish Heart, Lilly Emery
- The Vampires Of War, Osman Gani
- To Run From Fun, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- True Love?, Jesus James Llorico
- Email Hell, Death is Less Painful, LUVinThe NOW