Anana - Lincoln Park Zoo
I'm Anana, the polar bear,
At home in the Lincoln Park Zoo.
What do I like to eat while there?
Oh, I love brr-grrs, yes I do.
And a salad once in a while
Of iceberg lettuce and snow peas.
And ice crispies do make me smile,
But up my nose they make me sneeze.
I love the snow, and rain's okay,
But a drizzly bear I am not,
Or solar bear in sun all day.
My seal phone is on paws a lot.
A polar bear, I love a float.
But not of root beer, I might note.
Ima Ryma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Anana - Lincoln Park Zoo by Ima Ryma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Flash Fiction, Jose Armando Guzman
- Age-erasing Strategy .... [PERSONAL GRO.., Bri Edwards
- Thoughts, Alfred Barna
- two green tomatoes smashed in the street.., Mandolyn ...
- Your Home., Kala Cain
- An Exotic Song, Kawa Karpo
- Worshiping with Deer, Bill Grace
- Serves Right, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- To My Best Enemy, Electric Lady
- Thy life, binod bastola