Anana - Lincoln Park Zoo
I'm Anana, the polar bear,
At home in the Lincoln Park Zoo.
What do I like to eat while there?
Oh, I love brr-grrs, yes I do.
And a salad once in a while
Of iceberg lettuce and snow peas.
And ice crispies do make me smile,
But up my nose they make me sneeze.
I love the snow, and rain's okay,
But a drizzly bear I am not,
Or solar bear in sun all day.
My seal phone is on paws a lot.
A polar bear, I love a float.
But not of root beer, I might note.
Ima Ryma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Anana - Lincoln Park Zoo by Ima Ryma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Horses To Market, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Foreign Wife Elegy, Yuko Taniguchi
- woh tadap, binod bastola
- Old Stalwart, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Uddan, binod bastola
- Sheep, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Words Justified or Words Condemed, Terrance Tracy
- He Said, Aparna Chatterjee
- The Unknown, dhia abada
- Time is fixed, Zillur Rahman Shuvro