And I Kissed All of Their Cheeks
Now I am a reticent desperado
Having entered on a tornado
Exited on a surfboard
The latest trip was joyous
Man lives for nature
I live for cheeks
I kissed them all
On a whirlwind of scent
The sounds and the scents
Of the ladies and gents
Music and aromas
Closer to God by the moment
No Television no radio
No sedentary moments
No I was in the city streets again
I was in a whirlwind
I met sandi, rose, jenni, tammy, chrystal, kay
I met 6 more the very next day
I met Kim, and tracy, and kristen, and kath
Then i went home and took a bath
Most important i tell you now and again
I kissed and kissed and hugged and then
I kissed them all goodbye when
On a surfboard of smiles i rode away
Green tapestry woven in my head
I sing a happy song and lie down in bed
I see the visions of sugar plums
I wonder how blessed can i be?
Is the pope any happier than me?
When i reflect on how I kissed all their cheeks
And they all gave me their best smiles~!
Allowing me to feel as rich as a king
For a dozen happy maidens i sing!
BEAU GOLDEN's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (And I Kissed All of Their Cheeks by BEAU GOLDEN )
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Alone And Drinking Under The Moon, Li Po
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- The Photographer, Ravikumar C.P.
- Tuavatara!, Ravikumar C.P.
- Mystery Caller, Ravikumar C.P.
- Do, my dear, gajanan mishra
- Cinders of Life, Tim Labbe
- Aiy Mere Khuda Aiy Mere Khuda, Akhtar Jawad
- State of being, Ravikumar C.P.
- Flight, S.Michael Kozubek
- Undoubtedly something has gone wrong, Ravikumar C.P.
- Fire brand - Judge, gajanan mishra