And no one lived happily ever after...
Do i still bleed?
Are all men free?
Do people have equal rights?
When you dont pay the bill
They shut off the lights.
And its just another situation
Tears fall like precipatation
In this place where no dreams come true
In this place where i still need you
Im just a little girl
Growin up fast in this big old world
Our minds have grown
But it doesnt mean we need to face this on our own
We're all alone
In This central of poverty
Is called reality
Where no one gets their fairt-tale ending
Gone is their joy
Gone is the laughter
Gone are the days
Where they lived happily ever after
This is just a sad situation
Tears falling like precipatation
The rarest thing now is laughter
And No one lived happily ever after...
No one lived happily ever after....
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (And no one lived happily ever after... by Cleo Blue )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Whereabouts, B.. Alexander
- you're tall enough to ride this ride, Mandolyn ...
- Acrostic, Cheryl Griffith
- Heart, Sello Matsepe
- It Feels So Far Away This Evening..., B.. Alexander
- Neophytic Gay-Blade, Richard Thripp
- Rebel, Nassy Fesharaki
- Your Organ Donor Card, Richard Thripp
- Floating Feathers, Ronald Chapman
- I LOOK FOR NEW FACES ابحث عن وجوه جديدة, MOHAMMAD SKATI