And no one lived happily ever after...
Do i still bleed?
Are all men free?
Do people have equal rights?
When you dont pay the bill
They shut off the lights.
And its just another situation
Tears fall like precipatation
In this place where no dreams come true
In this place where i still need you
Im just a little girl
Growin up fast in this big old world
Our minds have grown
But it doesnt mean we need to face this on our own
We're all alone
In This central of poverty
Is called reality
Where no one gets their fairt-tale ending
Gone is their joy
Gone is the laughter
Gone are the days
Where they lived happily ever after
This is just a sad situation
Tears falling like precipatation
The rarest thing now is laughter
And No one lived happily ever after...
No one lived happily ever after....
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (And no one lived happily ever after... by Cleo Blue )
- White Wings, Afit Riawan
- सोदोब, Ronjoy Brahma
- What Should I Comment?, Pintu Mahakul
- The Day Of Armageddon, Sir Toby
- जिउआ सानसे समायना, Ronjoy Brahma
- Shadow Girl, Leslie Philibert
- Dear Life, Mark Webster
- Art, Mark Webster
- Being satisfied I am happy, gajanan mishra
- Humanity's Supposed Lament, Shalom Freedman
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- The Conclusion, Sir Walter Raleigh
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- When You Are Old, William Butler Yeats
- A Character, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)