And no one lived happily ever after...
Do i still bleed?
Are all men free?
Do people have equal rights?
When you dont pay the bill
They shut off the lights.
And its just another situation
Tears fall like precipatation
In this place where no dreams come true
In this place where i still need you
Im just a little girl
Growin up fast in this big old world
Our minds have grown
But it doesnt mean we need to face this on our own
We're all alone
In This central of poverty
Is called reality
Where no one gets their fairt-tale ending
Gone is their joy
Gone is the laughter
Gone are the days
Where they lived happily ever after
This is just a sad situation
Tears falling like precipatation
The rarest thing now is laughter
And No one lived happily ever after...
No one lived happily ever after....
Cleo Blue's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (And no one lived happily ever after... by Cleo Blue )
Still I Rise
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
- Christina Georgina Rossetti
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(January 6, 1883 – April 10, 1931)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Mother the First and Best teacher of my .., Antonio Liao
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Pagan World, Matthew Arnold
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- A Thing of Beauty (Endymion), John Keats
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda