And Who Are You?
And who are you that's stolen my mind
and why? That is the question, why?
And who are you that's made me blind
and closed my eye to every other guy?
Why of course it's you. I should have known.
And what good can come of this?
You've never understood just who I am
or what it is I miss.
And who are you that's shaken my soul
and how? That is the question, how?
And who are you that's made me cold
and stripped me bare somehow?
You placed my emotions right up front
so all the world can see.
And who are you that could do this
and still live with complacency?
Edwina Reizer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (And Who Are You? by Edwina Reizer )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Tiger, William Blake
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Inspiration, Henry David Thoreau
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
Poem of the Day
- Peterborough Cry, Moses Samandar
- Take Care, Milady, Lawrence Beck
- Topics And Themes, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Getting Something Wanted, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- God Provides, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- People Think They Can Be Saved, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Your Work, Vera Sidhwa
- Volkstrauertag, Wolfgang Steinmann
- My Love Story, Norman Jin Shyr Wang
- Immensely Tantalized, RoseAnn V. Shawiak