And Who Are You?
And who are you that's stolen my mind
and why? That is the question, why?
And who are you that's made me blind
and closed my eye to every other guy?
Why of course it's you. I should have known.
And what good can come of this?
You've never understood just who I am
or what it is I miss.
And who are you that's shaken my soul
and how? That is the question, how?
And who are you that's made me cold
and stripped me bare somehow?
You placed my emotions right up front
so all the world can see.
And who are you that could do this
and still live with complacency?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (And Who Are You? by Edwina Reizer )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Raining Love, Sandra Feldman
- I Still Read, An Apology For Someone Pro.., Michael McParland
- Not Missed, Michael McParland
- Trigger Happy, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos
- I Am Nobody, Michael McParland
- Goodbye, Michael McParland
- Farewell, Michael McParland
- Falling, Michael McParland
- The Poet's License, Tony Adah
- A Journey That Ended In Laughs, Michael McParland