See that girl?
the one with no hair?
the one who gets made fun of,
by her so-called friends,
See that man?
the one on the bench,
the one who eats from trash?
the one who is ridiculed for being 'lazy'
See that woman?
the one on the street corner?
The one who gives it up
I wonder if that little girl,
I wonder if that man is angel?
I wonder if that woman is
What if their just here to show us,
how hard life can be?
How would you feel,
if you knew you were,
torturing an Angel?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Angel by Savannah Allison )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Sonnet: Has the End Come?, Dr John Celes
- Time Is The Distance, Kyle Schlicher
- What is Performance, G.C. Waldrep
- What is a Soprano, G.C. Waldrep
- What Begins Bitterly Becomes Another Lov.., G.C. Waldrep
- White Noise, Kyle Schlicher
- Canticle for the Second Sunday in Lent, G.C. Waldrep
- The Little Man In The Fire Hates Me, G.C. Waldrep
- The Night Autopsy, G.C. Waldrep
- Many Of Us Identify With Animals, G.C. Waldrep