Savannah Allison Poems
- Heaven Heaven, where the streets are made of gold, Heaven, ...
- What I Want For You I hope the burdens, that you carry on ...
- Realization She opened up the jar, and the butterfly flew ...
- Broken Flower My heart has been broken, My sould cut in ...
- Ex-Boyfriend At first i felt a little bad for you, I felt a...
- Rose Petals A box of Rose Petals sits under my bed, I can ...
- Do You Miss Me? Do you miss me? Do you miss my face? ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Savannah Allison
Heaven, where the streets are made of gold,
Heaven, where you never age or grow old,
Heaven, where lifes secrets unfold,
Heaven, where the secrets are told,
Heaven, where flowers grow wild,
Heaven, once again your a child,
Heaven, the weathers always warm and mild,
Heaven, where wings lay open in piles,
Heaven, where we are free,
Heaven, cant you see?
Heaven, its for you and for me,
Heaven, when we are free.