Angel and the bee
An angel is drawn to compassion, like a bee to a flower.
If you want to meet one, you must pray for an hour.
Pray for all nations, think of what is needed.
You can make a difference if God's voice is heeded.
If an angel comes to visit, and their language is foreign-
be not dismayed.
They are only here to gather-
all the thoughts that you prayed.
Like a bee gathers nectar from a beautifull flower.
they will return to our Father, with the tears that you shower.
Not one will be wasted, like a single dropp of rain.
It will help the flowers grow and help heal the pain.
We are here for each other, for the one across the sea.
If you want to meet an angel, remember the bee.
Saint Eule's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Angel and the bee by Saint Eule )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- PH: Life: Growing Up, La! - Chapter 1, Brian Johnston
- UGLY MISSILES ARE STILL TARGETTING INNOC.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Roost, David Harris
- Tel Aviv on Amphetamines, Guy Shaked
- Tears Flow, Seinu Abdulgafar
- 'We Are All Michael Brown' Tanka, Chenou Liu
- Steal Away, Francie Lynch
- love1, andy pierce
- a little piddle, lee fones
- The Man Who Chased The Moon, Tanja Bulovic