Fell in a dream munching heaven,
Left just one, did all eleven.
Dreamt of a castle made of cream.
Iced brownie, fairy theme.
Over the heavenly scape I float.
Slurping honey, in a cherry moat.
Princely tall and dark, handsome.
Sword by side and chocolates some.
Slowly approached with nuttela bars.
In deep brown eyes twinkled stars.
Sister jumped and spoiled the show.
Awoken, I frown at a heartless bro.
Rubbed my eyes, yawned a stretch.
Instantly knew what I had to fetch.
Tiptoed to the fridge, but wait! Hark!
May be in shadows a waiting shark.
An ear to mom’s bedroom door.
Heard the musical, papa’s snore.
All clear, I glided on my way.
Barely touched and he cautioned stay.
I flail and squeal, he picks me up,
to see those beaming brimming cups.
saadat tahir's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Angel feet….1907 by saadat tahir )
- Silent Scream, Vivek Tiwari
- Your Fault, Von Kimball Barney
- Faking news, gajanan mishra
- Simply Is No End, Margaret Alice Second
- तुम और हम, Priyanka Gupta
- Seeing Childhood In Memories, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Intellectual Gifts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- God Is Light, Gbolagade Taiwo
- Welcome Autumn, Abdullah alHemaidy
- shadow of life, Abdullah alHemaidy
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Autumn Song, Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Leisure, William Henry Davies
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Maurice Polydore-Marie-Bernard Maeterlinck
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1886 - 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)