Fell in a dream munching heaven,
Left just one, did all eleven.
Dreamt of a castle made of cream.
Iced brownie, fairy theme.
Over the heavenly scape I float.
Slurping honey, in a cherry moat.
Princely tall and dark, handsome.
Sword by side and chocolates some.
Slowly approached with nuttela bars.
In deep brown eyes twinkled stars.
Sister jumped and spoiled the show.
Awoken, I frown at a heartless bro.
Rubbed my eyes, yawned a stretch.
Instantly knew what I had to fetch.
Tiptoed to the fridge, but wait! Hark!
May be in shadows a waiting shark.
An ear to mom’s bedroom door.
Heard the musical, papa’s snore.
All clear, I glided on my way.
Barely touched and he cautioned stay.
I flail and squeal, he picks me up,
to see those beaming brimming cups.
saadat tahir's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Angel feet….1907 by saadat tahir )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(22 March 1941 -)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 July 1870 – 16 July 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Am the Only Being Whose Doom, Emily Jane Brontë
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- A Little While, Dante Gabriel Rossetti
Poem of the Day
- Let us go, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- ~Hell On Earth Is Art In Heaven~, E Nigma
- BABIES LOVE, Christina Sunrise
- ANGER STEMS FROM PAIN, Christina Sunrise
- ACTION IS WHERE IT STARTS, Christina Sunrise
- Night terrors, Ryan Brodesser
- River Ran Red, Kim Barney
- KRIG, Gunnar Mo.
- Sink the Dream Boat, Babbling Brookes
- AFFIRMATIONS, Christina Sunrise