Tafadzwa Mhondiwa Mugari
The Reasons You Are Beautiful
To the girl whose beauty is present
in all seasons,
I want to tell you why you are
beautiful, here are the reasons:
Your beauty extends as high as the
it goes on forever and never
Even when the clouds heighten,
you are here and the world
You are like a fruit that constantly
your beauty continues to grow no
matter what happens.
You are unique in the way that you
it never erodes, it only thickens.
My fondness for you constantly
because every time I see you my
knees begin to weaken.
The rules of nature you do not
you shine so bright you create
When you are out of sight the
but your face never leaves my
mind, it repeats like an echo.
Your beauty is like a boulder that
canâ €™t be moved,
it never shakes and it canâ€™t be
The one sound I like to hear, itâ€™s
an easy choice, !
itâ €™s the soothing sound of your
It complements your looks with
putting all around you in complete
You are better than a manâ€™s
God showed us mercy when he
gave us you and eyes to see.
Your beauty increases with every
it exceeds the limits that my
imagination can stretch.
You have what others could only
wish to match,
but your beauty they will never
I swear, you would be the answer
to a prayer,
if someone wished for something
rare with beauty to spare.
Given the choice I would choose
this girl over air,
for air cannot compare to a girl
canâ €™t be found elsewhere.
Tafadzwa Mhondiwa Mugari's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beautiful by Tafadzwa Mhondiwa Mugari )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Mother to Son, Langston Hughes
- I, Too, Langston Hughes
- Let America be America Again, Langston Hughes
- Democracy, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Life Is Fine, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- 185, John Westlake
- Wash over me., Jessica Amburgey
- Martin Chuzzlewit, douglas scotney
- Love Note 18, Michael P. McParland
- A Rest 2, Michael P. McParland
- Loving Free - Falling, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Poor Child's Born with a Start that'.., Norman Jin Shyr Wang
- A explanation, Mariam Abdelghani
- children we bear., Christina Simmons
- In This Is, michael walkerjohn