Angels VS. Demons
there is a battle raging within me
that i can't control.
of angels VS demons for my earthly soul.
i found that the demon can enter your mind
and at times control your thoughts
and try to get you to do things
you normally don't do..
if you are depressed
that's when he's at his best.
he fuels up the anger that
has built up inside
and gets you to believe all his lies.
he wants you to believe that
everything in life, is owed to you.
and tells you that
'this is what you have to do'.
take everything that you want in life
and no one will put up a fight.
for angels and humanity are weak as can be.
and he's here to set you free.
these are just a few of the lies
he will tell to you
to get you to do what he wants you to do.
then i have the angel with all its might
telling me that
'everything is going to be alright'
to believe and feel all that's in your heart
for that's how mankind got its start.
for the heart is the center of your soul
and is something the demon can't control.
so follow your heart like you do your deams
and don't let the demon get in between.
so in reality, i can say to you
the LORD gave you the power
to your heart be true.
louis rams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Angels VS. Demons by louis rams )
- Life 12, mohammad zaher
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.29, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.28, Monk E. Biz
- A profession, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.27, Monk E. Biz
- 'Not mine', Elena Sandu
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.26, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.25, Monk E. Biz
- Lips, Floy Dy (Floyd) Ra (Floydson)
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.24, Monk E. Biz
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Udiah (witness to Yah)