I pace up and down,
I walk all around,
I crack knuckles and stomp on the floor.
I scream and holler,
'Oh you want more! '
I throw dishes and watch them shatter on the door.
I kick and I punch,
This World is just too much!
I cut and I cry,
Oh Please… I just want to die.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Angry by Luna Moon )
- Expander, Kim Barney
- I believe you never will be too late, Trong Phan
- Angel's fear, gulsher JOHN
- when i loved you and you loved her and s.., Mandolyn ...
- LOve is replaced, hasmukh amathalal
- The lonely wolf, denise nixon
- He Sleeps Too Much, Jena Crowe
- Halloween Night, Neela Nath
- The Power Of Faith!, Tom Zart
- Desacralized..., Dorothy Kardas, Psy.D. Th.D.
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(November 9 - 1937)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)