I pace up and down,
I walk all around,
I crack knuckles and stomp on the floor.
I scream and holler,
'Oh you want more! '
I throw dishes and watch them shatter on the door.
I kick and I punch,
This World is just too much!
I cut and I cry,
Oh Please… I just want to die.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Angry by Luna Moon )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- essay # i'll never know, gordon nosworthy
- I See The Sun, Pijush Biswas
- Variety of doors!, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- What is superior?, gajanan mishra
- Mind, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- WE ARE TEMPORARILY HERE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Waxing Grandiloquent, Margaret Alice Second
- When The Evening Light Comes, Pijush Biswas
- Hindi haiku (56-60), S.D. TIWARI
- Retirement (or) Till Your Last, Natarajan Ramaseshan