As The Ruin Falls
This violence makes my halo fall,
And insomnia turns the days to possessive nights.
Asthenia causes my heart to yearn for freedom,
Yet still I'm imprisoned in my own stockholm.
My life seems like cool water in a bowl,
Never quite still, yet never excited.
Only nugatious like a black peice of sky,
Watching above us as the ruin falls.
Silently watching as the ruin falls,
As Ido from my cold cell window.
Whispering softly to my fading captor,
Lax beneath a lustrous moon.
How the blood spill from out of the clouds,
And my halo hangs like a noose over his corpse.
Kissing my sweet host's lifeless cheek,
And crushing the bars I always knew I could break.
Watching he world just burn and smoke,
I walk through the flames as the ruin falls.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (As The Ruin Falls by Luna Moon )
- Lock& key, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Will you accept my tiny rose, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Dig in me, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Shower, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Joy Fills the Night, Steven Federle
- Jelly, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Love Without Ownership (yeah right!), Monk E. Biz
- Fuzzy Fellow, Patrick Czyz
- Feel a human life!, Somanathan Iyer
- Last night, Krishna Shivkumar yadav