Ace Of Black Hearts
(Angry Poem) Bury The Hatchet
Into the light whether you like or not.
Just burn like a vampire.
A parasite who continues to try to feed upon me.
Faking another injury just to draw little more sympathy.
Face to face and I'm angry.
Shelter not the weak when they choose to be it so.
I know how tell you no.
I'm refusing your services and goods.
As if I could be caught up in your escapades.
Thieving from your own kids.
A proud father and mother they must be.
Welcome the killing fields of morality.
Just bury bury the hatchet by flinging it into my back.
Their already to much slime on this floor.
And all I see is more.
Ace Of Black Hearts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ((Angry Poem) Bury The Hatchet by Ace Of Black Hearts )
- Willy to Jinny., Joseph Skipsey
- The Clock Is Ticking, Kyle Schlicher
- Mystery, Naveed Khalid
- Silently Tiptoeing, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Man What Is He?, Joseph Skipsey
- Climbing Stairs, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Today I Thought About You, Kyle Schlicher
- المسير الطويل, مالك حداد
- To Be Inside You, Kyle Schlicher
- You, Colin Ian Jeffery
Poem of the Day
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Morning, Paul Laurence Dunbar
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- When Spring Goes By, Duncan Campbell Scott
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)